ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSES NOVEMBER 27, 8AM
RACE DAY REGISTRATIONS ARE WELCOMED! BEGINNING AT 7:30AM
PACKET PICK-UP IS NOVEMBER 27 4-7PM AT ONEONTA BOYS AND GIRLS CLUB
Join us for our first annual Thanksgiving Day 5k Turkey Trot for Hospice! It's the perfect way to start your day and the holiday season... on the right foot.
The first annual CAHPC Turkey Trot 5k Walk/Run starts from the Oneonta Boys & Girls Club, 70 River Street, Oneonta. Registration begins at 8am, race starts at 9am. Awards ceremony starts at 10am.
- You can choose to run, walk, or generally meander along the 3.1 mile route through Oneonta's Sixth Ward.
- Prizes are available for all category winners!!
- If you are running or walking in honor/memory of a loved one, photos are most welcome.
- Enjoy a balloon release -- send your very own message for that special someone you want to honor.
- Pay only $15 if you register by November 15! Register after that date and pay $20.
- Proceeds to provide funding for “The Perfect Gift” Program. Now in its growing and expanding phase, “The Perfect Gift Program” goal is to offer every hospice family a lasting experience that is unique, personal and forever meaningful.
Please click here if you're interested in sponsoring the event. We have plenty of opportunities for you to show your support, including presenting sponsor, t-shirt sponsor, bib sponsor, course sponsor, and supporting sponsor.
Call us at (607) 432-6773 for more details!
See you there!