Covered by Medicare, Medicaid, and Most Private Insurances
Cardiac SymptomCare Helps Prevent and Manage Symptoms Related to Advanced Cardiac Illnesses
Common Symptoms Include:
Shortness of Breath
Weakness & Fatigue
These symptoms can often result in unwanted and unnecessary visits to the hospital or emergency room.
Cardiac SymptomCare can help eliminate/reduce these visits.
Cardiac SymptomCare Includes:
- Initial consult to review and assess any and all related symptoms
- Discover your desired results and goals
- An individualized plan of care specific to your symptoms and goals of care
- Ongoing communication with your doctors regarding symptoms and the plan of care
- Help you understand what to expect and what to do if something unexpected happens
- Caregiver and Family Support
Cardiac SymptomCare May be Appropriate for People Who:
- Have been to the hospital or emergency room more than once for their cardiac-related illness
- Have been told by their doctor that they have a serious illness
- Wish to remain home and avoid hospital/emergency room visits
- Have experienced any of the above symptoms
- Have caregivers/family that could benefit from an added layer of support
The Cardiac SymptomCare Team:
Cardiac SymptomCare is provided by the Hospice and Palliative Care Team of Professionals. As determined by your plan of care, you get the benefit of our interdisciplinary team comprised of our Physicians, RN’s, LPN’s, HHA’s, Social Workers, Spiritual Care Counselors, Complementary Therapies Specialists and Volunteers. Services include medical consultation, spiritual, emotional, respite, family/caregiver or volunteer support.
How is Cardiac SymptomCare Paid For?
Many of the costs are covered by Medicare, Medicaid and private insurance.
You also may be eligible. We will help to determine any and all resources for you.
Call us anytime, night or day ‒ 607.432.5525
We're Here to Begin To:
Learn about your current health circumstances and concerns
Understand what is important to you
Explore what services you qualify for and discuss your options
Help you and your family Feel Better and Live Better
Serving Otsego, Delaware and Schoharie counties;
542 Main Street, Oneonta, New York 13820