Upstate Food Truck Festival (UFTF)
The UFTF is held outside. Come prepared for the weather - the UFTF is held rain or shine - rain coats, sun screen, etc.
Parking at the venue is on a first come first serve basis. Optional parking is available at The Oneonta Boys and Girls Club and Riverside School and neighboring streets where off street parking is permitted.
WHAT TO BRING
- Your ticket. Please print out your ticket in advance or have the ability to retrieve it on your phone.
- Your photo ID.
- All patrons will receive a wristband upon entrance. Wristbands must be visible at all times on your wrist. If your wristband is lost, it will not be replaced and you will be asked to leave the event.
- All tickets sales are finals. There are no refunds, cancellations or exchanges. Tickets will not be refunded to anyone refused entrance or removed from the festival.
- No alcohol is permitted to leave festival premises. All glasses must be empty before you leave.
- You must be 21 or older to enter the “Sampling Tent” and VIP Tent. Valid picture ID is required.
- We reserve the right to card at any time during the festival. Failure to present proper, valid photo identification will result in denial of entry with no refund offered. *Note: Valid picture ID includes driver license, passport, U.S. military ID. ID's cannot be expired at time of the festival
- All bags are subject to search.
- We reserve the right, at our discretion, to remove any individual from the festival for behaving inappropriately. Once escorted out, there will be no re-admittance.
- No entrance or re-entrance from anyone showing signs on intoxication.
- DRINK RESPONSIBLY! Designate a driver. Call a taxi, or find a volunteer and we will call one for you.
- Promotional photos and videos will be taken at the event and you grant permission for your likeness to be used.
- Please do not litter.
- The Venue has not yet been decided and may be subject to change at anytime
- Outside beverages of any kind
- Outside food of any kind
- Glassware of any kind
- Duffle bags
- Weapons of any kind
- Non-service animals
- Illegal drugs of any kind
- Medicinal or recreational use marijuana
- Water guns, water balloons or any other projectiles
- Aerosol cans or sprays(includes sunscreen)
- Chinese lanterns
- Video or audio recording equipment
- Event Management reserves the right to handle each occurrence on a case by case basis. Depending on the item, the guest may be either asked to remove the item, dispose of the item or may be ejected from the festival
- Non-professional cameras
- Baby stroller if attending with children
- Only service dogs with current rabies certification are permitted to accompany their owner
- Sealed, unopened packs of cigarettes
- Sealed, unopened tampons
- Prescription and OTC medications subject to specific conditions*
- * Prescription medications are allowed only in the original prescription bottle, any persons attempting to bring in prescription medication must have a government-issued photo identification card that matches the name printed on the prescription, and the pills in the bottle must match the description printed on the prescription. Further, if a patron has mixed multiple pills in a single prescription container or if a person is attempting to enter with prescription pills in a non-prescription container, medical representatives should be involved to make the final determination about whether or not such pills are to be allowed in the venue.
- Over-the-counter medications are allowed in provided that they are new and the original, factory-sealed container.
Entry Conditions for Guests
The following additional conditions are for guests entering the Event Site.
- All guests and their belongings are subject to search.
- Any prohibited item that is surrendered to security at search points will not be returned.
- Allowed and Prohibited lists are subject to change.
- The Event and private security personnel at the entrances reserve the right to make the final determination on allowed and not allowed items.
LOST, STOLEN OR DESTROYED TICKETS:
The Upstate Food Truck Festival, its processors and agents assume no legal, financial or other liability whatsoever for any lost, stolen, destroyed or mislaid Tickets. Following the delivery of Your Tickets, You assume 100% risk of loss relating to the Tickets, including any risks of loss associated with lost, stolen, mislaid, or destroyed Tickets.
NOT REDEEMABLE FOR CASH:
Your Ticket is not redeemable for cash.
FESTIVAL CANCELLATION BY UFTF:
Upon the occurrence of an cancellation by UFTF, UFTF shall have the option to either: (a) elect to issue a refund to the Ticket purchaser of record in an amount equivalent to the face value of Tickets only (or a pro-rata portion thereof, in the Festival of a partial cancellation) or (b) reschedule the Festival for a future date within the 12-month period immediately following the Festival cancellation by UFTF. In cases of the rescheduling the cancelled Festival for a future date, You shall not be entitled to refund.Purchasing Tickets pursuant to these terms and conditions subjects You to a high degree of risk relative to possible Festival cancellations. If you do not agree with ANY OF the terms and conditions AS set forth in this Paragraph OR AGREEMENT, or if you do not agree with, or agree to assume the allocation of risk TO YOU AS SET FORTH HEREUNDER, do not purchase Tickets.
FORCE MAJEURE EVENTS
Upon the occurrence of an Festival Cancellation due to reasons other than by as specified in Paragraph above (“Festival Cancellation By UFTF”), including but not limited to, events outside UFTF’s control, acts of God, riots, wars, insurrection of military power, civil rebellion, production delays, strikes, hurricanes, tropical storms, earthquakes, floods, natural disasters or inclement weather (regardless of severity), UFTF shall, at its sole and absolute option (a) have the right, but not the obligation, to issue You a refund (including partial refunds on terms specified or contemplated in Paragraph above) or shall at its option, (b) elect to postpone the Festival or (c) cancel the Festival without further legal or financial obligation or liability to you, including the obligation to issue You a refund or to reschedule the Festival. Purchasing Tickets pursuant to these terms and conditions subjects You to a high degree of risk relative to possible Festival cancellations. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions set forth in this Paragraph or as otherwise set for in the agreement, or if you do not agree with, or agree to assume the allocation of risks that is being transferred to You hereunder, do not purchase Tickets. If Latitude 38 elects to issue a refund, the Ticket purchaser of record shall be refunded in an amount equivalent to the face value of Ticket(s) only. If UFTF elects to reschedule the Festival for a future date, You may not be entitled to a refund. Under no circumstances shall You be entitled to a refund of any shipping, handling or other processing fees.
POSTPONEMENT OF UFTF:
Unless otherwise specified herein, at all times prior to the Festival, UFTF reserves all rights to cancel or postpone the Festival or to change the Venue, the artist lineup, time, the date of the Festival or other Festival-related components without any obligation by UFTF to give You additional or prior notice or compensation.
NOTIFICATION OF UFTF CANCELLATION OR POSTPONEMENT
If an Festival is cancelled or postponed, whether in whole or in part, or if the Venue is closed, UFTF shall post a notification on the Site (hospicetickets.com) relating to such cancellation or postponement.
ASSUMPTION OF RISKS:
You assume any and all risks, whether expressly set forth herein, as well as, any other risks and dangers incidental or in any way relating to your presence during the Festival, including any risks that occur prior, during or after the Festival or any risks that are not foreseeable, such as, any and all risks arising from or relating to the acts or omissions of others (including Artists, Festival attendees, the Venue owners or operators and its staff, employees and agents; or the Festival organizer, its affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, members, partners, agents or designees).
LOST OR STOLEN PROPERTY:
Festival organizers and their respective Indemnitees shall not be held responsible, financially or otherwise, for any personal property that is left, lost, stolen, destroyed, confiscated, damaged or misplaced anywhere in the Venue or during the Festival, regardless of fault. You assume all risks of loss associated with the loss or damage to Your personal property.
You assume all risks of personal injuries relating to Your attendance of the Festival including, but not limited to hearing loss, seizures and other health conditions incidental, relating to or arising from extremely loud music and sounds; strobe, hydro, pyrotechnic, animatronic lighting and other special effects, such as flashing lights, rapidly changing or alternating images, the use of fog, haze or smoke with theatrical stage lighting, laser projections and fireworks during the Festival and whether such injuries occur subsequent to the Festival.
LOUD MUSIC AND SPECIAL EFFECTS WARNING:
All or designated areas of the Venue during the Festival may be subject to extremely loud music and sounds, as well as, strobe, hydro, pyrotechnic, animatronic, lighting and other special effects, including flashing lights, rapidly changing or alternating images, the use of fog, haze or smoke with theatrical stage lighting, laser projections and fireworks. Women who are pregnant and individuals who suffer from certain health conditions, including seizures, light sensitivity or any other health condition that could be aggravated by these special effects should consider this warning before attending the Festival, as such special effects may cause or induce seizures, diminished or hearing loss and other health conditions.
In exchange for additional consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is acknowledged herein by You and UFTF, You agree to defend, covenant not to sue, indemnify, save and hold harmless and forever release, UFTF, Catskill Area Hospice and Palliative Care, Inc, and all their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, principals, members, employees, authorized agents, volunteers, predecessors, assigns, successors, licensees and designees (collectively the “Indemnitees”) from any and all injuries (whether personal injuries, property damage or otherwise), demands, suits, and/or claims relating in any way to the Festival, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.